Vehicle Auctions are held every other Tuesday at 1pm. Vehicle inspection is at noon. Sales are conducted @ 344 W. Arrow Hwy. - San Dimas.
TERMS OF SALE
1. All vehicles and their contents will be sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. No one under 18 years of age will be admitted. No sandals or open toed shoes.
2. The buyer must register the vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles within 10 days after purchasing it. The buyer assumes full responsibility for compliance with the DMV for transfer of ownership and related fees.
3. Sanders Towing Inc. requires up to a 25% deposit at the time of purchase unless the buyer has a pre-approved account. All sales are to be paid for by cash. No checks or credit cards will be accepted. If the buyer fails to complete the purchase, the vehicle will be sold to the next highest bidder, or the bidding will start over at the sole discretion of the person conducting the sale. Vehicles are to be removed from the lot within 24 hours after the auction has been completed with the exception of those sold under Civil Code Section 3071 that are subject to a 10 day redemption period. Storage of $35.00 per day will be applied thereafter. Vehicles left more than 10 days will be re-sold, and all deposit money will be forfeited.
4. Vehicles sold under Civil Code Section 3072 are appraised at $4,000 or less. Should the bid on such a vehicle exceed that amount, per DMV, the vehicle will be taken off the auction and reliened through DMV to be sold at a later date under Civil Code Section 3071.
5. Buyer is responsible for all DMV fees, penalties, and past due registrations. Vehicles sold as "true mileage unknown."
6. Sanders Towing Inc. reserves the right to accept bids in any increment they feel is in the best interest of the sale. We also reserve the right to bid on any vehicle, reject any bid, or stop the sale of any vehicle. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer's decision is final.
7. All emission control equipment (smog) related repairs and certifications are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Sanders Towing Inc. does not accept responsibility for the failure of any vehicle sold, or the failure of a vehicle to meet safety standards or emission control equipment regulations as set by any Federal, State, or local agency. It is the express responsibility of the buyer to comply with any safety or emission control equipment requirements prior to using any vehicle purchased.
8. Sanders Towing Inc. assumes no responsibility for third party claims on any vehicle, or the inability to obtain new registration on any vehicle unless such a problem was caused by negligence on the part of Sanders Towing Inc.
9. Any person who removes parts or property from a vehicle on auction will be subject to expulsion from the sale and will no longer be able to participate at any lien sale auctions at Sanders Towing Inc., without prior approval. Sanders Towing Inc. reserves the right to remove any vehicle from the sale that has been tampered with or has had parts broken or stolen during the inspection period.